Monday, September 22, 2008

a few pictures...

Rachel...put on a Circus for her Reception (4 yo) class...I came to 'assist' or rather document the event.  Wow...perhaps I will get permission to post a picture of Rachel...as the Circus clown.  Now that was a sight.  The letter of the week was E...so all the kids were Elephants complete with ears and trunks.  very cute.  This little tyke is one of my personal favorites in her class.  The camera loves him...
This pic is from a Wednesday afternoon outreach program--Chitipi.  Rach and I went last week.  I am trying to make it work with my counseling schedule so that I can go weekly.  We go to read with the kids as they are learning to read in their village school there.  We play games along with a Bible story theme for the week. Sweet kids...all ages.


No comments: